Stressed at work? Just been dumped? Or even found yourself on the holiday from hell?
SMASHIT gives you the chance to let out some anger or just have a lot of fun as we arm you with the tools to become a bull in a china shop, smashing your way through our breakable items.
Choose from two rooms; either the New York alley with heavy beats or our rustic Otago wine cellar with classical music. Choose a smashing weapon and SMASHIT up!
To enter our SMASH Rooms, you must;
- Be wearing closed toed shoes.
- Be wearing all our necessary safety gear including coveralls, hard hat, goggles and gloves. Ear muffs are available on request.
- Be 12 years or over (12 - 15 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- Not be intoxicated nor under the influence of drugs.
During your SMASHIT session, you must;
- Remain wearing all safety gear and closed toed shoes.
- You must only smash what is provided to you in your SMASHIT room using only your chosen SMASHIT weapon, having respect for your SMASH Room and fellow SMASHIT goers.
- Remain in the SMASH Room for the duration of your 15 minute session and only exit early in the event of emergency.
- Have a SMASHING good time!
Upon completion of your SMASHIT session, you must:
- Remain in the room for our staff to assist you in dusting off – this is to avoid broken pieces leaving the room.
- Return all safety gear and weapons to our staff.
To SMASHIT up, either head in to see us or go to the ‘Book Now’ tab above to secure your spot as spaces are limited.
Once you have booked, there are some important pieces to note;
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booked session time so we have adequate time to brief you fully and have your safety gear fitted.
- If you fail to arrive at least 15 minutes prior, we reserve the right to shorten your session time or cancel it entirely without recompense.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or injury to any person while in the SMASHIT Room.